10 Ways to Fill Your Practice’s Waiting Room Using Social Media
- Promote your blog or content pages on Facebook every week! If your site is built well it is as easy as cutting and pasting the URL from the page you wish to share to your status update bar.
- Create a slide show presentation for any procedure you would like to do more of.
- Hashtag all of posts associated with your brand or the types of procedures you love.
- Follow anyone who follows you one twitter.
- Tweet at least once per day, it simple, fast and if you add hashtags related to the keywords people search when looking for you, chances are a few more people will find you.
- Answer people who direct message you on social media even if it’s as simple as saying thank you and asking them to contact your office for more information
- Blog about useful information about you and your practice. Need ideas? Think of the frequently asked questions patients ask you, people are searching for answers to these questions online too!
- Add the G+ button to every page of your website.
- Create a Pinterest board related to your practice!
- Check out your competition, if they are more active on social media most likely their practice will more active in the future.
While you may not have the time for social media now doesn’t mean you need to miss out on the terrific exposure and brand building social media can provide. Our social media solutions are extremely affordable and even more effective. Contact us at email@example.com for more information.